We Speak With CONFIDENCE

We Speak With CONFIDENCE

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Future Tense

You will recognize grammar mechanics using future tense. Copy and paste the links.

First you are going to watch this video from.
English Instructor

Then you will review with this link: "Going to" and "Will" Grammar Lesson.
English Grammar Training

You will listen to the song I Will Survive, which uses future tense.
Gloria Gaynor

Next you will listen to Whitney Houston sing: I Will Always Love You.
Whitney Houston

I Will Always Love you was written by Dolly Parton. Listen and read.
Dolly Parton

Now you will listen to Celine Dion sing My Heart Will Go On, from the movie Titanic.
Celine Dion

Coldplay sings  I Will Fix You.
Coldplay

Simon and Garfunkel sing and make promises for the future by saying:  "I will ..."  Listen to Bridge Over Troubled Water.
hPaul Simon
Now you will review with this video

http://www.manythings.org/b/e/3912

When finished, look at Many Things.org. Find another lesson on grammar, vocabulary, or listening and speaking.